While preparing for an interview, one of the most important points you should work in is the possible questions you may be asked. Knowing how to answer can be the key of your success and the reason why you will be hired. Now we would like to list some of the most common questions that you may likely face during the interview process, so if you have your answer prepared in advanced, it will help you to give the recruiter a good impression, and it will also help you feel more self confidence during the process.
- What did you like or dislike about your previous job?
- What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.
- Why are you leaving or have left your job?
- Why do you want this job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your goals for the future?
- What are your salary requirements?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are you passionate about?
And finally you should be aware that these are some of the most common questions, but you must be ready for any kind of question and be able to reply in a promt manner and show your capability to react to unexpected circumstances.
Remember that your attitude during your interview is the key element, so be self confidence and demonstrate that you really want to get the position. Have a good attitude and the rest will come by itself.